The multitude of available parts and accessories on the market for the Ruger 10/22 is one the top reasons for owning this great little rifle. You can customize your 10/22 to look like many different weapons on the market and throughout history. For your next custom built Ruger 10/22, consider the H&K G36 look. The Heckler & Koch G36 is a 5.56×45mm assault rifle that was designed in the early 1990s by Heckler & Koch (H&K) in Germany. It was accepted into service in 1997 by the unified armed forces of Germany, known as the Bundeswehr. It has been referenced in many books and seen in numerous action movies. Now, thanks to ProMag Industries, you can dress up your Ruger 10/22 to look just like the H&K G36.
ProMag Industries Archangel Marauder rifle stock system will turn your Ruger 10/22 into a tactical rifle that has the looks of the H&K G36. It is light weight and durability thanks to its carbon fiber reinforced polymer construction. No gunsmithing is required for the drop-in fit of an auctioned barrel. The Marauder stock has an overall length of just over 36 inches with the stock fully extended. The included sights have both wind and elevation adjustments. Also included are an extended magazine release and an extended bolt release. An included accessory rail on the handguard makes attaching vertical grips and other rail mounted devices a breeze.
- Ultra light stock weighs only 3 lbs.
- Folding buttstock with recoil pad folds from 36-3/4″ to 28-3/8″ overall length with standard 18 ½ barrel.
- Aluminum reinforced full length picatinny top rail
- Includes sights – Adjustable for windage and elevation
- 25 roung magazine
- Hand guard accessory rail
- Extended magazine release
- Extended and enhanced bolt release
- Aluminum hand stop with integrated sling mount
- Aluminum flash hider (fits all standard barrels)
- Dummy suppressor (fits 18 ½ standard barrels)
- 2 storage compartmentse
Here is a video I found on how to build out the Marchangle Marauder using your 10/22 barreled action.